International Trade Fair for Consumer Goods – TIBCO will take place between 31st of May – 03rd of June, 2018, within the B1 Pavilion at Romexpo Exhibition Center, Bucharest – Romania.
At this 35 edition, TIBCO carries on the tradition, beginning with 1974, has gathered visitors looking for novelties and special offers, interested in buying the consumer goods presented by the exhibiting companies.
Therefore, TIBCO continues to be the perfect place where consumer goods producers, importers and distributors, from Romania and abroad, could exhibit their products in a business environment, favorable to communication and networking.
TIBCO 2018 will take place in one of the new exhibition areas that Romexpo has open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilion B1! With a total area of 11.905 square meters, the Pavilion B1 becomes the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
Information – Pavilion B1:
- Height: ground floor
- Area: 11.905 sqm
- Height under metal structure: 10,56 m
- Total height: 14,17 m
- The two pavilions, B1 and B2, will be united forming a common building
- The up-link building of the two conference rooms (capacity of 75 people each)
TIBCO 2018 will take place between 31st May – 3rd June 2018, in the same period with: Senior Expo- Exhibition dedicated to elder people, Expo Funerare – Exhibition of funeral products and services
During TIBCO the exhibitors will present different products such as:
- Handmade traditional decorations and Furniture;
- Clothes and accessories (handbags, jewelry, shoes);
- Cosmetics and traditional bio cosmetics from the Middle East and Maghreb;
- Cakes, coffee, tea, spices and other traditional and bio food;
- Electronic, electrical equipment and technologies dedicated home and office.
31st May – 2nd June 2018, between 10 am – 6 pm
3rd June 2018, between 10 am 4 pm
How to get to Romexpo?
- By train
- Romexpo Exhibition Centre is at a 15 minute distance from Gara de Nord railway station. For further detail regading the train table, please access: www.cfrcalatori.ro
- By car:
- Marasti (A entrance)
- Expozitiei (B,C entrance)
- View on map
- Parking fee: 3 lei/hour
- By plane
- ROMEXPO is at a 15 minute distance from Henri Coanda International Airport – the largest Romanian international airport and at a 5 minute distance from Baneasa International Airport.
- By public Transportation
- Buses – numbers 105, 131, 301, 304, 330, 331, 335,
- Tram – Number 41
- Express – numbers: 783, 780
- suburban bus lines – number: 449